Tuesday, February 8, 2011

NOTD - Nail Look of the day

Hey everyone!

If you love to wear nail polish, you will love and have hopefully had a chance to experience what O.P.I. has to offer!  O.P.I. offers a GREAT selection of colours/shades to suit any occasion, any mood and any desire.  I really am favouring purples lately and found this great shade (one of many) called:  The Colour to Watch.

This shade is from the O.P.I. - Swiss Collection (Fall/Winter 2010).  The best way to describe the colour is that its a purple/lilac shade that applies shimmery with flashes of blue.  An iridescence appearance which looks great on the nails during these super cold months!

I have posted the nail swatch below along with the nail polish pics:




I love this colour because it will transition into spring very nicely.  One of my top faves at the moment.

Always Smile :)  - Sand

No comments:

Post a Comment