So...yeah...it's been awhile, but like with everything in life, you need to take a step back and gain perspective. As the old saying goes, absence makes the heart grow fonder! (LOL)
Anyway, before I could come back to blogging, I needed to recharge and decompress. In my time away, here's what I have been up to:
1. READING! (When I was younger, I always had a book I read before Bed and I'm glad to say that the love of reading has been reignited).
2. Obsessed with my new fave TV Show: Power! If you don't know about this show, you need to LOOK. IT. UP!
3. Spending time reviewing lots of makeup videos (Basically getting re-inspired)!
I think it was important for me to take some time away, before I could come back and feel excited to share things that make me happy and smile! One thing I've learned is if you feel forced to do something, you lose your authentic self, which is what I didn't want for the blog.
So without further ado, I am sharing one of my many loves, which is my love for books! A perfect time for me to share my 1st visit and my overall experience of the NEW(ish) Indigo Bookstore at CF Sherway Gardens!
- Loved the layout, if you are into books, you can get lost in there, in a good way!
- Each section of the store is it's own room/space with comfy chairs and gift ideas
- The shelving displays are angled which displays the books perfectly, they're calling to be picked up
- Bright, airy and modern
- They have a PIANO on the second floor! (Yes, I played it with ZERO experience but IDGAF)
Here are a few pics from my visit to Chapters CF Sherway Gardens:
1. Angled Shelving and Accessories for Inspiration
2. Beautiful Candles, Photographs and more!
3. My other love, COOKING and this section was amazing!
4. The EPIC Mug Wall - With the best sayings and quotes
5. Every notebook in every colour and size!
I also like how the space overall has a great vibe and flow. A few things I loved was:
- They have a beautiful American Girl section which I legit got lost in, and wished I could buy them all. (If you are not familiar with what American Girl is, you need to find out, the detail in their packaging and look of their dolls is epic).
- The epic MUG Wall! These mugs are perfect for work, for tea, for coffee and most of all...Makeup Brushes! Can I get a #YASSS :)
I would highly recommend to visit to Indigo CF Sherway Gardens! It's perfect for gift ideas, inspiration and a great place to find the next best book.
Happy Reading my fellow #booklovers!