I wish I was in France, but the experience I had at Caudalie Boutique Spa at Sherway Gardens, made me feel that way!
Growing up, we are told how important it is to take care of your skin. From our early teens we are told to take the right precautions from moisturizing, drinking lots of water and staying out of the sun! If we must be in the sun, wear SPF. As we near our mid twenties, we are advised on preventative skincare and eventually as we go through life, we want to to increase hydration and minimizing wrinkles.
Now as a Makeup Artist, it's CRUCIAL to have a regular skincare routine. However, it's important for everyone to take care of their skin. You want to use the right products, that help deliver the solutions for your skincare needs. I had the pleasure to experience an amazing facial treatment at Caudalie.
Here is a little bit of information on the brand:
- Caudalie is a French skincare brand, created in 1995
- Favoured the use of Natural & Environmentally friendly active ingredients
- Paraben, Mineral Oil, Paraffin, Phthalates, Synthetic Colourings Free
- Products use Grape-seed Polyphenols - the most powerful anti-oxidant in the plant world
- Click here to know more about their products: Caudalie Canada Website
Toronto Boutique/Spa Details
The Caudalie Boutique Spa opened in Toronto at Sherway Gardens in 2015, the 3rd location in Canada. You can buy your Caudalie skincare products as well as enjoy their exclusive Spa services, which is amazing! Here are some pics of their beautiful boutique:
I was greeted by the Caudalie skincare specialist who walked me into my beautifully soothing room and explained to me what was going to be involved with the Facial.
I loved that I received the following from my Caudalie skincare specialist:
- Provided details from the start on what was involved
- Reviewed the menu and types of Facials that were available and allowed me to provide input
- Softly explained what steps were happening and what products were being used
- Explained the importance of each product and how it would help with my concerns
- The warm/heated bed was a great treat along with the hand/arm massage I received
- My skin felt awakened and was brightened and glowing
- In order to receive the full benefits, I went makeup free for the rest of the day
- I felt relaxed which was a great stress reliever and felt revived
The products I ended up purchasing was the Eye Cream, Polyphenol C15 Anti-wrinkle Eye & Lip cream, which for me is my biggest concern. I had recently purchased the Beauty Elixir, which by the way is a STAR product featured through out the entire facial!
I would highly recommend the Spa services to anyone who is interested in trying out a new Facial experience as well as get to experience an amazing skincare brand. To book their next appointment with Caudalie Sherway Gardens, feel free to contact the Sherway Team at: 416-622-6484
Happy skincare everyone!