|Photo Courtesy: https://ca.caudalie.com|
This product is epic. The.End.
Seriously though...The Caudalie Divine Oil is legit. Multi-purpose product, good for your skin and there's more to love...
- I can use it mixed with my Foundation (Always Giorgio Armani)
- I can use it as skincare (Apply it on cleansed skin, on days I am makeup free)
- I can use it on top of Makeup as a highlight (This is the EPIC portion of why I love it)
- It contains Antioxidants = Great for your skin
- Dry Oil which can be used on Face, Body and Hair
Now there are a million ways to highlight your face to achieve the ever popular "insta" glow, but if you are looking for something easy to use and can be worn naked on skin, this is the oil to try. BONUS POINT: It smells great!
Here is a pic of me using it on top of my makeup, right after I set it with Powder. I patted it on very lightly and then used my foundation brush with the same motion.
Check it out if you get a chance, worth it to add to your Skin AND Makeup routine!