Sunday, September 2, 2012

Summer 2012

This summer I got a chance to explore the great beaches and bluffs in Toronto and I got a chance to go to Puerta Plata for a cousin's wedding.  Here is a collection of some of my summer memories via photos.  Enjoy!

View from my amazing room at The Palace Balaji in Puerta Plata :)

This place was incredible.

This chandelier was very impressive

The place did look like a palace

Private courtyard

Getting closer to the Ocean

The view was unreal, nothing but Ocean :)

A view of the private beach below

This view made me appreciate nature and life

The water was unreal.

The Beaches in Toronto :)

Board-walk - Loved the walk and the street meat available

Amazing beauty so close to home

Love the mix of majestic trees and sand

The Bluffs - Amazing what we have so close

Peaceful


Even though technically it is not over, I hope everyone had an amazing summer :)

Always Smile :)  - Sand

No comments:

Post a Comment