Here is another makeup inspiration that is a take on a #NYE Evening Glam look! This is a softer yet glam makeup look that uses a classic smokey eye with soft shimmer on top! This was a fun look to do because it was a mix of neutral colours as well as colour shimmers. To balance the look, I paired it with a Neutral medium toned Pink Lip.
This looks features the Tarteist™ Pro Palette which I am sooooo happy that I bought! I love that the majority of the palette has Matte shades, with 4 really pretty duo/chrome/shimmer shades. The blue shimmer shade inspired me to do this #NYE Evening Glam Makeup Look!
- Laura Mercier Hydrating Foundation Primer
- Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation Shade 8
- Giorgio Armani Fluid Sheer in Shade 2
- Maybelline Superstay Better Skin Concealer in Medium 40
- Laura Mercier Universal Setting Powder
- NYX Highlight & Contour Pro Palette
- Giorgio Armani Cheek Fabric in Shade Blush
- Tarteist Pro Amazonian Clay Palette for Eyes
- Lid - Vintage
- Crease - Fierce & Vamp
- Transition - No Filter
- Brow Bone - Classic
- Mid/Outer Lid - Trendy & Minx
- NYX Cosmetics Matte Liquid Liner
- YSL Couture Kajal in Shade 3
- Giorgio Armani High-Precision Brow Pencil in Shade 1
- Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara in Black Pearl
- NYX Butter Gloss in Shade Merengue
- Giorgio Armani Rouge D'Armani Lipstick in Shade 500
- Beautique Lip Pencil in Mocha
This look has a lot more drama on the eyes, but overall with a softer lip it's a great #NYE look for date night or a party at home :) Be daring and try something different, this is the one day of the year where there is no such thing as "too much".