Glitter will ALWAYS be tied to Makeup for #NYE! Of late, there have been tons of really beautiful and inspiring makeup looks on Instagram and I wanted to try this look! Glitter can be tricky, so scroll down for my easy tip!
Here is my version of the #GlitterMakeup look!
- Laura Mercier Hydrating Foundation Primer
- Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation Shade 8
- Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in Shade Deep
- Laura Mercier Universal Setting Powder
- NYX Highlight & Contour Pro Palette
- Giorgio Armani Fluid Sheer in Shade 2
- MAC Cosmetics Blush in Passionately Tempted
- Tarteist Pro Amazonian Clay Palette for Eyes
- Lid - Innocent
- Crease - Whimsy
- Outer Lid/Crease - Smoked
- Transition - Innocent
- Brow Bone - Classic
- Mid Lid - Ethereal
- NYX Cosmetics Matte Liquid Liner
- Makeup Forever - Aqua XL - Extra Long Lasting Waterproof Eye Pencil
- Giorgio Armani High-Precision Brow Pencil in Shade 1
- NYX Face and Body Glitter in Bronze (This glitter is Gorgeous! Click Here)
- Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara in Black Pearl
- NYX Waterproof Lip Liner in Shade Nebula
- MAC Cosmetics in Media
Makeup Tip: Glitter is very tricky to work with since there is major fall out and pretty much can end up all over your face! Therefore use the following: Eye Drops! If you don't have lash glue or any other mixing medium, a few drops will allow you to mix and then apply on the lid.
This was such a fun look! I am very happy with the warmth the Tarteist Pro palette allowed me to do. The NYX Cosmetics shimmer really ads the right amount of pop!
Good luck with your NYE Glitter Makeup looks!