Saturday, February 19, 2011

My Favourite Blushes! :)

Hey everyone!

It has been a loooooong and cold winter and a very long time since I have posted something on my blog.  I was inspired this month by the cold weather, to do a blog on blushes.  The natural flush/blush that is created with cold winters can be one way to achieve that look on your cheeks, but I wouldn't want to stand out in the cold to do so.  Also as the weather gets warmer, we cannot hold onto the winter flush, therefore I have listed below my favourite blushes. 

I have olive/brown skin with yellow undertones, being south asian, and find the colours below work VERY well and can also be options for people who have tan skin.  Any blush lover, I am sure, will LOVE the blushes below!

PEACHY SHADES
VASANTI - MICRONIZED SILKY BLUSH | ROCKIES
SHADE DESCRIPTION:  coral peach with subtle gold and silver highlights


NARS BLUSH | ORGASM
SHADE DESCRIPTION:  Peachy pink with shimmer

MAC | PEACHYKEEN – POWDER BLUSH (PAN)
SHADE DESCRIPTION:  very baby peach – sheertone shimmer


PINK SHADES
VASANTI - MICRONIZED SILKY BLUSH | EVEREST
SHADE DESCRIPTION:  light-reflecting pink with a hint of lustre


MAC - MINERALIZE BLUSH | DAINTY
SHADE DESCRIPTION: Light yellow pink with gold pearl   


MAYBELLINE - MINERALIZE POWDER BLUSH | GENTLE PINK
SHADE DESCRIPTION:  Healthy glow luminous colour


PLUM SHADE
VASANTI - MICRONIZED SILKY BLUSH| SWISS ALPS
SHADE DESCRIPTION:  fresh plum


HIGHLIGHTER/BRONZY SHADES
MAC - MINERALIZED SKIN FINISH | BY CANDLELIGHT
SHADE DESCRIPTION:  Golden pink – frost (Limited Edition)

MAC - MINERALIZED SKIN FINISH | BRUNETTE
SHADE DESCRIPTION:  Champagne to Bronzy Shimmer


BENEFIT - CHEEK COLOUR -   | DALLAS
SHADE DESCRIPTION:  Rosy Bronze

Hope you enjoyed the variations of Blushes that I love.

Always Smile :)  - Sand



No comments:

Post a Comment