Tuesday, September 15, 2015

What's in my #Makeup Kit? | My Top 5 Must-Haves



Over the years of being in the industry, I have built my Kit to include a number of amazing products from amazing brands. Out of all the products that are in my kit, there are a few key items that I will ALWAYS use and keep restocking them in my kit!

Check out the list below:

1. Ardell Lashes + Duo Lash Glue
2. MAC SkinFinish in By Candlelight or Soft & Gentle
3. Urban Decay Naked Palette
4. Giorgio Armani Fluid Sheers in #2, #10 & #11
5. 88 Original Coastal Scents Eyeshadow Palette

Ardell Lashes: There are tons of beautiful lash companies out there that are making stunning lashes. Ardell in my opinion, give tons of options for Natural, Full and Dramatic Lashes. I can pick and choose from a variety of Lashe styles that can work for any client. I also love that their price point is about $5 and you can get them from Walmart!! The Duo Glue is a must and works the best in my opinion. My fave lashes are in the Natural category in #105 and #117.
Ardell Lashes in #105 & #117



MAC Skinfinish in Candlelight or Soft and Gentle: I love the rosy and peachy gold glow that these particular products give. They look good on EVERY skin tone which makes it perfect for any client that you may have. It goes on smooth and you can place it for a specific highlight or "strobing" look. It also looks gorgeous paired on top of a Liquid Highlight for added glow for Photos.

MAC Skinfinish in By Candlelight

Urban Decay Naked Palette: This was the one that made everyone an addict! Hands down one of the easiest eyeshadow palettes to use for Bridal! It gives you tons of options for Smokey Eyes, Neutral Smokey and Classic Bridal. The shades are beautiful on all skin tones! A mix of semi-matte, sheen and pure shades.

Urban Decay Naked Palette

Giorgio Armani Fluid Sheers: My secret weapon! This product is the most versatile product in my kit. Fluid sheers are a liquid highlighting product. It gives you the ability to add glow as an after effect, tones and colour corrects foundation, allows for a glowy look when mixed into your foundation and is EXCELLENT as an eye primer to make shadows last. It works beautifully with the MAC Skinfinish noted above.

Giorgio Armani Fluid Sheers in #2, #10 and #11


88 Original Coastal Scents Eyeshadow Palette: I love this palette, one of the larger palettes I have! The colours give you a million options especially for dramatic and more creative makeup looks. The colours are very pigmented and last!
88 Original Coastal Scents Eyeshadow Palette


Check out the product links above and see if you want to include at least one into your own personal or professional makeup kit. Be sure to comment below if you have any products that you currently use that you love!





No comments:

Post a Comment