Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Product Love | Maybelline Line Stiletto Ultimate Precision Liquid Liner



This week I shared 3 Liner looks using 3 specific liner products. As promised, I would be sharing my reviews on my fave liners at the moment. Maybelline has a series of products in their Stiletto collection from Mascaras to liners. Today I am reviewing Maybelline  Line Stiletto Ultimate Precision Liquid Liner.



Pros:
  • Great Colour - Black Ink
  • Flexible Felt Tip 
  • Dries Waterproof and lasts all day
  • Smudge proof
Cons:
  • Winged Edge may be tricky if you are used to a brush, but is achievable and looks amazing!

Overall:
This is a great Liquid liner, because it gives you a super black pigment, dries quickly and the line stays put. Maybelline has always made great liner products and this one gets my approval!



Here is a look I did using this product! It lasted the ENTIRE party! I will be sharing this fun look and more Bollywood inspired makeup looks in a few days so stay tuned!





No comments:

Post a Comment