Wednesday, May 25, 2011

EOTD - Chocolate Candy Bar Inspired Look

I am constantly inspired by so many things.  I am inspired by other Makeup Artists, flowers, fashion, art and music.  I love to discover beauty from the obvious and not so obvious things as well.

I love chocolate and 3 Musketeers is a classic candy bar favourite for me.  I am also a packaging junkie and therefore have always loved the colours they used from the silver packaging with the blue and red contrast in the lettering. 

Check out the EOTD below:



What was is your favourite chocolate bar? What are you inspired by?  I would love to be inspired by your suggestions!

Always Smile :)  - Sand

3 comments:

  1. HOT!
    Could you do a milk chocolate look? I would love to see that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE! Love the silvery blue!! Beautiful!!
    Reese's Peanut Butter Cups! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Ladies! Both looks would be fun, Meredith, did u have Jersey Milk or Hershey Bar in mind... :)

    ReplyDelete