Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Colour-Blocking


If you look hard enough, you will find colour blocking everywhere! Whether it be in Fashion, Makeup or even retail spaces, the vision of colours seamlessly blending into one another has always inspired me.

Below are a few photos that are bursting with colour and are great examples of colour blocking.  The Library I would LOVE to attempt, just not sure I have the patience for it :)

This to me is art.creativity and literacy wrapped into one. :)


Not sure what I love more, the heels or this ingenious way to store shoes :)

How can you not LOVE the colours in this palette :)

I had to take a picture of this, it made me so happy :)

Take a look around, when you are at the Mall, in a chic shop, or out walking in nature, where will you find your rainbow?

Always Smile :)  - Sand

No comments:

Post a Comment