Sunday, May 22, 2011

OPI Nail Haul!!

Hey everyone, it has been a long absence from the blog but I am back and excited to share and show you some great new items, reviews and eye looks!

Today I am sharing with you some great nail colours that are all by OPI. 



Now, I couldn't help it, I was at the Promenade Mall, working a Vasanti Event, and I noticed the Salon across the isle was advertising 30% off on OPI Nail Polishes! The awesome staff at Curio Hair & Body helped me find some amazing colours for the Summer.  Check it out below:



THAT'S HOT! PINK
OPI - Mod About Brights Collection – Summer 2008



Description:
A great finish and a great pink solid polish with no shimmer. Great paired with the Silver shatter!

Impression:
I adore PINK; therefore this is a MUST for the summer!


TEAL THE COWS COME HOME
OPI - Mod About Brights Collection – Summer 2008




Description:
A blue based, teal shimmer. Reminds me of the bright blues from the 80’s!

Impression:
A great colour to add a little kick to your work look! Definitely not for the weak!


PLUGGED IN PLUM
OPI - Mod About Brights Collection – Summer 2008



Description:
Literally looks like a brightly lit, electric plum. Opaque finish and a great choice for purple lovers!

Impression:
Great bold colour for a Night out or a Party! :)



SILVER SHATTER
OPI - Pirates of the Caribbean Collection – 2011


Description:
A glittery silver, when applied over top a nail polish, will move and separate to create a “shattered” appearance. The silver is fun as it creates some very interesting looks.

Impression:
Worth experimenting with, but works a lot better with longer nails!



THE ONE THAT GOT AWAY
OPI – The Katy Perry Nail Collection – 2011



Description:
This deep raspberry has a glass-sparkle finish with hints of the glitter in the same colour tone, and I love anything sparkly! Any of you who own glass-sparkle polishes know that a camera really can’t capture its natural beauty so you know this one is even better in person.

Impression:
Smile Worthy x 10, a must for you nail lovers!


Always Smile :) - Sand



2 comments:

  1. I love the plum one!! Going to look for that one. I got the silver shatter last week, but haven't tried it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tracy! There all look amazing, I am putting my nail swatch of The One that Got Away and today I am switching over to the Pink one as we speak :)

    ReplyDelete