Monday, January 3, 2011

WINTER – Top 5 Favourite Products

We experience some awfully cold weather here in Canada, and I have put together a list of my 5 favourite items that I cannot do without during the cold winter months:

1.  Vasanti Ultra Luxe Lipstick – Luxembourg: This is a gorgeous every day colour.  It applies light and creamy and has a balm like feel.  It is a great every day nude Lipstick, so for all you “nude” lip lovers, this one is a must have!

Luxembourg - Ultra Luxe Lipstick - My go to shade! 

2.  Philosophy – Hope in a jar moisturizer: A great moisturizer.  It has an amazing texture that literally disappears into the skin.  It feels amazing and I noticed a difference within a few days. I have smooth touchable skin.

Philosophy - Hope in a Jar - GREAT Stuff!

3.  Body Shop – Vitamin C Skin Boost: This product helps to “boost” dull skin.  Especially with during our cold winter weather, overtime your skin can start to look dull.  To help give it a boost, this product contains Amazonian camu camu and Community trade brazil nut oil which are both rich in Vitamin C.  Definitely does the trick. Apply it overtop your moisturizer, it also doubles as a great base before Makeup application.

Body Shop - Vitamin C - Skin Boost

4.  L’OREAL – Healthy Look Creme Gloss Color: Let’s face it, I cannot always get to the salon to get my hair did to look Fancy -huh :), so I read about this new gloss hair colour and thought , hmm 10 mins, that would be ideal.  And sure enough, within 10 mins it was done and I washed it out and the results are amazing, beautiful rich glossy colour.  Minus the applying time, it is done in 10 minutes and its quite concentrated so that it does not drip either.  Another plus is that its ammonia free!  I loved it so much, that I will be re colouring and will share the results!

5.  Schwarzkopf – Got 2b – Smooth Operator – Smoothing Lustre Lotion: I never needed to use any additional products on my hair, as its naturally straight, other than Mousse.  Recently I have been growing my hair longer and on occasion I will either curl or super straighten my hair, I have noticed that the hair quality is a bit dull and processed.  I saw this product in a grocery store and thought the packaging was creative looking and of course being it had pink colours in it, on a whim I bought it.  But was I amazed!  This product was amazing to use and smooth throughout the hair once styled.  It keeps the hair looking gorgeous and it smells amazing, and great for “Frizz” days.
Got2b - Smoothing Lustre Lotion - Great after using a flat iron!

No comments:

Post a Comment