Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Perfect Lipsticks for Fall & Winter

Fall is here and Winter is around the corner!  I have always loved this time of the year.  The fresher air, the comfy clothes and the change towards more deeper and darker hues in Makeup.

I have put together my favourite go-to shades which are a mix of earthy browns, plums and dark chocolate, featuring shades from Giorgio Armani and Vasanti Cosmetics!

Take a look at the swatches and pics below:

A beautiful warm earthy brown shade, a perfect transitional option.

Another great shade with a softer pigment, perfect for brunch!

A warm shade from the red family, perfect for an evening look!

A rich plum based mauve, great for anyone who loves to wear pink shades!

Love this sexy shade! A deep burgundy wine colour which looks amazing!

What I love the most about wearing these bolder shades, is that you can keep your overall makeup pretty neutral since the drama is about the sexy lips!






I hope you enjoyed my faves for the season! 

Always Smile :)  - Sand

No comments:

Post a Comment