A classic red lip will never cease to amaze paired with a shimmering highlight! Today brings Day 3 of the 12 Days of Christmas Makeup Looks by me @MakeupbySand! This look is called Holiday Glam! This look is my fave so far, because it pairs a classic red lip with a touch of gloss with a gorgeous glowing highlight! Check out the details below!
- Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk #6.25 Foundation
- Giorgio Armani #100 Bronzer & #507 Blush
- Urban Decay Naked Palette 1 - The 2 shades were mixed together: Sin and Half Baked
- Urban Decay Naked Palette 1
- Laura Mercier Caviar Stick in Cocoa
- Coastal Scents 28 Neutral Palette - Warm Brown Shade
- Giorgio Armani Eye Pencil in #4 & Eyes To Kill Mascara
- Maybelline Line Stiletto
- Giorgio Armani Rouge D'Armani Lipstick in #409
- Dior Lip Liner Pencil in Rouge Dior
- Giorgio Armani Lip Gloss #608 (A small dab on the centre of the bottom lip)
I love how this look gives glamour! From the power red lip with bronzy/gold/champagne eyeshadows and that GLOW, this look will be a hit at any festive party! It suits EVERY skin tone and you can play with different tones of the red lipstick to suit your comfort and confidence level!