Usually at this time of year, we would've had snow covered lawns, roads and trees. However, we will pretend that there is. Today brings Day 4 of the 12 Days of Christmas Makeup Looks by me @MakeupbySand! This look is called Winter Wonderland!
I love this look and yes, it's a throwback/flashback look! It's a great look to wear if you have a warm skin tone and brown eyes, since the lilac/purple tones help eyes pop! Check out the details below!
- Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation #6.25
- Giorgio Armani Fluid Sheer #10
- Giorgio Armani Blush #506 & Bronzer #100
- Giorgio Armani Fluid Sheer #10 & Eye Quad in #12
- Giorgio Armani Eyes to Kill (Fall Collection 2013) Scarab Violetta #33
- MAC Smoulder Eye Pencil
- Vasanti Cosmetics Liquid Liner in Cleopatra
- Giorgio Armani Eyes To Kill Mascara
- Beautique Liner in Soft Brown
- MAC Lipstick in Angel
- MAC Lipglass in Perky
I love how soft and wintery this look is! The pink and purple really work well together, and as I said, these looks are all meant to be work by any skin tone. This is a great day look, feel free to try it out when heading out to shop or getting together with family & friends!