I saw this trend a few years back and wanted to do my own Holiday themed makeup looks for December! Tune in every day till Christmas to check out all of my super fun and festive makeup looks. I have tied a fun holiday-themed name to match the looks being created! Enjoy!
Day 1: Hot Chocolate
- Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk #6.25 Foundation
- Laura Mercier Contour Kit
- Giorgio Armani #100 Bronzer
- MAC Mineralized Skin Finish in Candlelight
- Coastal Scents 28 Neutral Eye Palette
- Urban Decay Naked Palette 1 (Sidecar & Toasted)
- Laura Mercier Caviar Stick in Cocoa
- Giorgio Armani Eye Pencil in #4 #12 & Eyes To Kill Mascara
- Maybelline Liquid Liner in Line Stiletto
- Giorgio Armani Eye Pencil in #12 (The darkest brown shade I had)
- Giorgio Armani Lip Maestro #202
- Armani Rouge Ecstasy Lipstick in #204 (dc)
I opted not to use a blush to keep the look more warm and in keeping with the theme of hot chocolate. Try this look out and be sure to comment or share your versions too!