Friday, February 20, 2015

Personal | Angel Elijah

I am heartbroken.

I have never written a post like this before, but I really needed to share how I am feeling in this moment. My motto has always been to stay positive, move forward and "Always Smile", but to be completely honest, I had a really tough time doing that today. To smile when something tragic like this happens is nearly impossible, all I can do is mourn as all of Toronto is, the passing of 3 Year old Elijah Marsh.

I am not writing the details of the how or who or where or what, because that is not what this post is about. This post is to spread love, support and give thanks to the countless volunteers, neighbours, police and the hospital staff who did everything they could to find him and help him but sadly he passed away.

News like this spreads like wildfire and with Social Media, very quickly hashtags are developed and others will show support by visiting his makeshift shrine, which can only help to heal this loss. What I can do is send my prayers and love to the family and his loved ones who truly I have no other words for.

I also want to share the site that is helping to cover costs for his funeral: http://tilt.tc/X0yD

As sad as this news was, the only thing of comfort is the smile on that beautiful little angels face that is etched now behind my eyes and my heart.

Rest in Paradise Little one, the whole world loves you Elijah.




No comments:

Post a Comment