In Toronto, how lucky are we that during the coldest, possibly the coldest weekend EVER, fell on Family Day weekend. I am far from a snow bunny or outdoorsy but if I was, I would have parked my a** at home, which is exactly what I did.
The thought of leaving the warm cozy cocoon of my warm house far outweighed my desire to go outside. So for my #MondayFunday* I did the following: (*Normally reserved for Sunday but long weekends are the exception!).
- Colour Coded my nail polishes (If you are Type A, you would love this).
- Shredded all the crap that has been on my desk for months (Do I need those expired coupons!)
- Finally folded my laundry. (Washed on time but never ever folded on time SIGH!)
- Cleaned out my Beauty Product cupboard (That was a mission and a half, do I need a crimper?)
- Ate a lot of Brookside Chocolate covered Acai/Blueberries (No, this is not fruit, me nuh care!)
- Read a few more chapters from Mindy Kaling's book: A must read!!
I hope you all had fun with your Family Day weekend and stayed cozy and warm!