Wednesday, January 27, 2016

YouTube | @MakeupbySand - The Rebirth of my Beauty Channel :)




I am so excited to share that I am FINALLY bringing my love of Beauty, Books and Food to YouTube! Truthfully, I started the channel a few years ago, but felt nervous and resisted posting videos. Now I am finally ready, hence the re-birth and the renewal of my channel!

Without further ado, please see my first (third) teaser video below:


My first Live recorded video will be up in February 2016!!! I have been working hard putting together fun topics, content and video ideas, totally behind-the-scenes so that 2016 would have the YouTube channel that I always envisioned for myself and what I want it to be for viewers.

I really hope you will join me in this fun journey on the next chapter for me! Keep smiling and I will see you all on YouTube soon! :) Please be sure to subscribe!

2016 is off to a great start!





No comments:

Post a Comment