Sunday, January 11, 2015

#GoldenGlobes2015 | Top 5 Beauty Looks!

Love, love, love awards season! For me, the reason I enjoy these shows is that I get the opportunity to see art, fashion and beauty collide! In addition, we get to see and experience amazing films and the people behind these great works of art.

From all of the lovely looks from the 2015 Golden Globes Red Carpet, I picked my Top 5 favourite looks in beauty and fashion. Everyone looked amazing, but I picked My Top 5 Beauty Looks!


1. Reese Witherspoon | Soft Glam
Image Courtesy: HollywoodLife.com

2. Amal Clooney | Bold Lips
Image Courtesy: Hollywoodlife.com


Jessica Chastain | Hollywood Golden Glam
Image Courtesy: Hollywoodlife.com


Jennifer Lopez | Smokey Glam
Image Courtesy: Hollywoodlife.com


Allison Williams | Movie Star Glam
Image Courtesy: HollywoodLife.com

Loved the glamorous yet soft focused looks for beauty! All of these looks are easy to replicate and can work for any upcoming special occasions or celebrations for 2015! 




No comments:

Post a Comment