Saturday, January 22, 2011

Football Inspired Looks!

As some of you NFL fans know, there will be two very important Football games on Sunday.  In honour of these games, I have created eyeshadow looks inspired by the teams that will be playing. Check out the teams and looks below:

Game 1:  Green Bay Packers @ Chicago Bears, 23 Jan 4:00pm ET


Green Bay Packers - Yellow & Green

Chicago Bears - Orange and Blue

Game 2:  New York Jets @ Pittsburgh Steelers, 23 Jan 7:30pm ET


NY Jets - Dark Green & White

Pittsburgh Steelers - Yellow, Red & Blue
I hope you all enjoyed these looks.  Feel free to leave a comment or your thoughts on who will win the two games tomorrow!  Once the winners of both games are announced, the winning eye looks will be re-posted.

Always Smile :)  -  Sand

4 comments:

  1. Can you list the products that you used for the NY Jets look? love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Meredith! I will be posting the products used for them all, but here goes for the NY Jets look :)

    BlackGround Paint Pot - MAC - Base (Lid)
    Soft Ochre Paint Pot - MAC - Base (Under Brow)
    Makeup Palette to Go (LE) - Sephora
    Forest Green
    Shimmer White
    Rice Paper ES - MAC (Under brow)
    Revlon Colourstay Eyeliner - Black
    Cleopatra Liquid Liner
    Sephora Volume Mascara - Black

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry-I really did read the bottom where it said you would post them all :(

    I am a huge fan of the NY teams!!

    I think you should do a NY Giants look too, even though they aren't in the playoffs-please?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Meredith,
    I will be posting the products used for the 3 remaining eye looks above :)

    I would love to do a NY Giants look, if there are any other teams you would like me to do, please send them my way... :)

    ReplyDelete