Saturday, January 8, 2011

PRETTY IN PINK!

I think is pretty obvious that I have a thing for Pink.  Its the colour i gravitate towards whether its in makeup or beauty products.  Beauty packaging that has touches of pink in it will always catch my eye.  And in my teens, what's now known as “80’s Teen Angst” Movies, there was one movie that I loved and still do, which is Pretty in Pink.

Therefore today’s inspired lip look is pink themed and the 2 products that I give me a great pink lip are listed below.



Maybelline – Colour Sensational Lip colour in Pink Please:
What I love about this shade is that the colour payoff is great for my skin tone.  A very smooth buttery application with great colour.  I also love that it looks really pretty on and looks appropriate for work and for a night out.  The colour is a great Pink to have in your kit or your purse.  The finish has a subtle sheen to it, which you can wear alone plus you can achieve a nice doll pink pout.  I also like that it makes me feel pretty and I want to smile!




NYX – Mega Shine Lip Gloss – in French Kiss:
This gloss gives a great shine and is perfect to wear alone for a  pink sheen to your lips and looks fab applied overtop Pink Please.  Another thing I love about this gloss is that it has a bubble gum like scent to it.  Its not a sheer toned lip gloss which means that a little dab on top is what you need to apply on top of the lip. 

Lips with Pink Please

Pink Please with French Kiss Gloss



Both of these products are versatile as stand alone products and paired together. 


Try them out and let me know what you think!
Always Smile! - Sand

No comments:

Post a Comment