Thursday, December 3, 2015

Product Love | My #Lipstick Love





Is it a shock I love lipsticks? Not at all. My current lipstick love is here with my three newly acquired, gorgeous hued lipsticks! I had my eyes on them for awhile and finally got these babies to join their friends!

1. YSL Rouge Pur Couture Lipstick in Le Nu #70
2. MAC Cosmetics Lipstick in Pink Nouveau
3. MAC Cosmetics Lipstick in Cosmo



Of the three, my fave at the moment is the Yves St.Laurent Le Nu #70! (Trust me I love all of my lippies equally but there are a few that just had me at first application!)



It's a gorgeous nude with a beautiful pigment and finish. It's a warmer nude, which works perfectly with my skin tone and it looks great paired with a dark brown/grey lip pencil or a traditional nude for a more diffused look.





LIPSTICK DETAILS



MAC Cosmo
Shade: is a brown-based pink. It has a warmer undertones and enhances my natural lip pigment.
Finish: Amplified Creme that is full coverage.

YSL Le Nu 
Shade: is a warm, rosy beige Nude. It has a warmer undertone with peachy sheen.
Finish: Creamy texture that is light coverage.

MAC Pink Nouveau
Shade: is a blue based/cooler pink. It has vivid impact.
Finish: Satin texture that is full coverage.




SWATCHES









These are not typical of "Fall" or "Winter" shades, but makeup is about having fun and trying out different things that work for you. The perfect lipstick can really impact on how your day goes! Check out these colours and add them to your kit.




No comments:

Post a Comment